We provide a Host Boarding Service for your dog
in our home while you are away
What are the advantages of boarding your dog in a
REAL HOME, RUN BY A DOG TRAINER, rather than in a boarding facility? Your dog(s) will have:
- Competent, reliable full-time care by a certified, positive dog trainer in a real home.
- Frequent bathroom breaks.
- Supervised socialization with other well-mannered dogs, though they can easily be kept apart under special circumstances.
- A fenced, shaded yard to run & play.
- An invitation to sleep in our bed if that is what he or she is accustomed to doing (of course, we will crate your dog if that is your preference).
- Dogs with separation issues do much better in a home with other animals who do not have anxiety about being left alone. This way, they can learn by example.
- Continuation of your current training or previously trained behaviors without interruption (no one allowed on the couch unless allowed to do so in your home, for instance).
>>Dogs need to learn that the behaviors they have been taught at home must apply in other people's homes. Dogs also feel more confident if they have the same rules to follow where they are visiting as they do at home.<<
Your dog will not return home with new, unwanted behaviors!
Every precaution is taken to assure your dog's safety, comfort, health & happiness while you are away.
We are licensed, bonded & insured, so you can feel confident that your pet will be in responsible & competent care.
Here is a checklist of items to provide for your pet's vacation: