We provide a Host Boarding Service for your dog
in our home while you are away
What are the advantages of boarding your dog in a REAL HOME rather than in a boarding facility? Your dog will have:
- competent, reliable full-time care by a certified positive dog trainer in a real home
- frequent bathroom breaks.
- supervised socialization with other well-mannered dogs, though they can easily be kept under special circumstances.
- an invitation to sleep in our bed if that is what he or she is accustomed to doing (of course, we will crate your dog if that is your preference).
- continuation of your current training or previously trained behaviors without interruption. Dogs need to learn that behaviors they have been taught at home apply in other people's homes. Dogs also feel more confident if the same rules apply where they are visiting as they do at home. Your dog will not return home with new, unwanted behaviors.
Every precaution is taken to assure your dog's safety, comfort, health & happiness while you are away.
We are licensed, bonded & insured, so you can feel confident that your pet will be in responsible & competent care.
Here is a checklist of items to provide for your pet's vacation:
PSDT - Boarding CHECKLIST of Suggested Items.pdf